Marketing Operations Manager at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis (www.celonis.com) is the New York- and Munich-based leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with the process mining technology it pioneered. Its Intelligent Business Cloud allows organizations to rapidly understand and improve the operational backbone of their business.
Founded in Munich, Germany in 2011, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Merck, Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil and Uber to its roster. In addition to its offices in the UK and Netherlands Celonis is expanding US offices in Boston, Raleigh, Detroit, Miami (which will serve LATAM) and the West Coast.
As a Celonis Marketing Operations Analyst, you will be a strategic contributor who enables our go-to-market teams to operate more effectively by using analytical, organizational, and process-oriented thinking.
- Create a best-in-class marketing operations practice that supports our Account Based Marketing(ABM) efforts.
- Use your knowledge of marketing and sales operations to act as a strategic advisor to go-to-market leadership.
- Own the account lifecycle from creation, data-enrichment, scoring, and alerts.
- Lead full-funnel analytics. Analyze marketing performance in Pardot, Salesforce, and of course Celonis. Surface insights that enable marketing and sales to focus on successful strategies.
- Improve our marketing automation and orchestration capabilities to empower campaign owners to launch effective campaigns at scale.
- Develop processes that ensure data quality and flow is maintained within and between Pardot, Salesforce and other tools.
- Enhance our existing marketing tech stack. Stay abreast of the latest marketing trends to suggest changes or additions to our stack when relevant. Lead implementation of marketing tools and integrations.
- Communicate effectively with the Sales Ops team to strategize and implement best practices for our tech landscape
- Bachelor's Degree (business administration or marketing preferred)
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in a marketing or sales operations role
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation systems such as Pardot, Marketo, MailChimp, HubSpot etc.
- Understanding and experience with enterprise level marketing operations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in software/technology is a plus