Marketing Operations Manager
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
AlphaSense is looking for a marketing operations analyst with 2+ years of experience administering marketing technologies, building campaign reports and dashboards, and supporting campaign planning with actionable insights.
The marketing operations analyst role owns the administration of our marketing automation platform and related tools, and provides reporting to help measure operational success and opportunities for improvement. You will combine your admin experience with marketing automation platforms and knowledge of B2B lead management flows to better enable our marketing execution efforts to be more efficient, measure results more effectively, and improve processes.
- Marketing Operations - You'll be a trusted resource for the marketing org, who will turn to you for help running their campaigns, where you'll track the flow of marketing data through our systems to make sure things are working as designed. Specific duties include:
- Create and manage a process to qualify and route incoming leads to sales.
- Create reports and dashboards to measure operational effectiveness (including campaign budgets and performance) and identify areas for improvement.
- Own the lead scoring model and overall account engagement.
- Own SFDC Campaign tracking to deliver closed-loop reporting on Leads -> Opportunities -> Revenue, and ROI by campaign, vendor, and channel.
- Own and manage the campaign/nurture email program, including setup, testing, and sending.
- Support data preparation / upload / de-duplication for campaigns and lists as required.
- Own marketing tech administration - Manage day to day lead management processes between Hubspot, Salesforce, and other critical tools (e.g. Bizible). Evaluate and implement additional systems and tools to optimize the Demand Gen and Go-To-Market functions.
- Drive results and ROI - Monitor and measure the success of campaigns/nurture programs and evaluate results against organizational goals. Continuously strive for improvement, such as conducting A/B tests and experiments that lead to better performance.
- Own process documentation - Update and/or create new documentation on marketing operations processes.
- 2+ years experience in marketing or sales operations.
- Hands on experience in the administration of marketing automation systems, preferably Hubspot.
- Experience with salesforce.com CRM, specifically with reporting and campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with marketing reporting and data analysis.
- Advanced experience with Excel/Google Sheets.
- Excellence in written communications, project management, and time management.
- Ability to get things done, quickly and effectively.