Marketing Operations Manager
We're looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You’ll also focus on email marketing, working to optimize and build a top-notch email marketing program. This includes acquiring new and accelerating existing leads, and improving customer satisfaction through email and digital campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once. In addition, you'll also:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing operations strategy
- Generate reporting & analytics around marketing channels, and develop insights to inform campaign strategy and process improvement
- Balance execution and marketing strategy to automate and optimize reporting channels and dashboards, and integrations across sales and marketing tools
- Mentor junior team members & cross-functional members
- Prove ROI of marketing and growth channels, and explore new resources to support those channels
- Manage technical aspects of Hubspot and Salesforce to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impacts, and analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights to make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Create, execute, manage, and measure paid marketing campaigns using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports
- Partner with product & across marketing to develop and create an organic inbound strategy, and work to develop content marketing strategy including link building, SEO, and content promotion
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all programs
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, with a focus on attribution reporting and analytics tools
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
Who You Are
You're operationally oriented with 5+ years experience in a relevant provider healthcare marketing space. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have a BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- You have strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- You have experience in creating new metrics, dashboards, and analytics from scratch.
- You are proficient in marketing automation systems (like HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- You’re able to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- You have a minimum of 5+ years of experience, or relevant provider healthcare marketing operations experience
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.