Marketing Operations Manager (Remote)
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
As a Marketing Operations Manager at Electric, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. As the glue that connects sales and marketing you will work closely with sales teams and your revenue operations counterparts. Together, you ensure that both sides are optimized to deliver (marketing's role) and work (sales' role) the highest quality leads.
What you’ll do
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (Marketo, Bizible, and Leandata) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign/lead management and tracking
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Own the end-to-end tactical management of marketing campaigns as they pertain to marketing operations
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, and data flows through down-stream partnering with the rest of the revenue organization
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company, and pair the findings with the full revenue funnel
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals
- Make predictions about the quality of the sales and marketing pipeline and spot efficiencies that will make the company work better as a whole
Who you are
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting, data analysis, and data presentation
- Excellent proficiency in Marketo (marketing automation system) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Proficiency in SFDC, do not need to be an expert but know how the system works and integrates with Marketing software
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and have a desire to improve processes
- Strong cross team collaboration since you will be working with data across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.