Yotpo is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join the Global Marketing Operations team in NY. If you’re a tech, process, and data-oriented person, this is your opportunity to make a major contribution at a high-growth startup.
Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform that provides integrated solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, referrals, and SMS marketing. We proudly serve thousands of brands, including MVMT, GoPro, and Pura Vida. An official partner to Google and Facebook, Yotpo has raised $175 million in funding and employs more than 500 people globally.
As Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for optimizing the Marketing Team’s activities via automated flows, data analysis, systems, and processes.
Marketing Campaign Optimization: Leverage marketing automation best practices to automate email flows, create trigger based campaigns and full funnel nurture strategies.
Database Maintenance/Enrichment: On-going cleansing and enrichment of accounts, contacts and technographic data to ensure optimal segmentation and targeting.
Marketing Effectiveness: Increase marketing effectiveness through the implementation of lead scoring, lead routing and measurement of marketing campaigns.
Organizational Technology Alignment: Driving efficiency within the go-to-market organization by aligning key systems of record between marketing, sales and customer organizations.
Communication and Partnerships: Cross-company collaboration, including marketing and sales management, as well as with the business performance and application teams.
Business Intelligence: Regularly analyzing data sets to extract actionable insights and implement them across teams and applications.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, and more)
- Strategic support and execution of marketing automation campaigns for demand generation segment teams
- Recommend best practices for email marketing - Email nurturing strategies, full funnel marketing, database management etc.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management (lead scoring, lead routing)
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Serve as the front-line escalation point for operational issues
- Manage the marketing database to ensure data quality, firmographics, and contact enrichment
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize Marketing Team performance
- Ensure alignment with sales to execute changes in the go-to-market organization
- Present deliverables that will impact business decisions (analysis, process changes, and more) to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Marketing or Communications or other related fields
- 1-3 years of experience with CRM/marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce, Marketo, or Hubspot -- a must, Marketo preferred
- Highly analytical with understanding of best practices in marketing
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and full proficiency in English
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint or Google Slides
- 1-3 years of experience in business operations or marketing automation, ideally at a high-growth SaaS company