Marketing Operations Manager at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the leader in SaaSOps, enabling companies to discover, manage, and secure their cloud applications in a best-of-breed world. The driving force behind our work is to ensure organizations get the transformative value and benefits of adopting SaaS applications, while ensuring IT has complete control over their environment and can serve as an enabler for the business. Today, we're proud to call 1,700 companies across 60+ countries our customers — but we're just getting started. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA, and Atlanta, GA.
We’re a high energy, high growth tech company searching for a Marketing Operations Manager to help build out BetterCloud’s Marketing Campaigns and Programs. We’re looking for someone who is a marketing operations techie who loves a good challenge and thrives under pressure. You know the ins and outs of Marketing Automation, CRM platforms and can easily diagnose and fix issues. You have a strong understanding of the sales funnel and enjoy building, executing, and optimizing lead generation and ABM strategies. This manager must have a strong understanding of the Marketing Technology Stack and make data-driven decisions for the business.
- 3+ years of Marketing Operations/Automation experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo experience a plus)
- Deep understanding of Salesforce reporting and it’s integration with marketing automation platforms
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Campaign and Campaign Member Architecture
- Ability to troubleshoot issues within the marketing technology stack and to thoroughly QA prior to launching campaigns
- Basic CSS and HTML understanding as it relates to email design
- Build marketing and operational programs in Marketo
- Proven track record creating Marketing Automation campaigns and running A/B testing programs across various channels and owned assets.
- Continuously optimize lead scoring models and ‘always on’ campaigns
- Improve technology efficiencies to ensure that the right data is piping into the right systems at the right time
- Jointly own the Marketo Lead Database, focusing on data enrichment, completeness, and hygiene to ensure our communications are inboxed
- Empower Marketing and external team members with reporting and Salesforce dashboards that not only display overall performance and key findings, but that also provide prescriptive insights for future improvements
- Create documentation and conduct training for team members after implementing new technologies
- Focus on automation of manual tasks and on ways to fill the gaps in our technology stack
- Measure all stages of the marketing funnel and identify leaks that need to be addressed by technologies, processes, or people
- Capture every marketing touchpoint for consistent multi-touch attribution
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.