Marketing Operations Manager at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission
We’re building a world class marketing team at Zocdoc. An integral extension of this team is a strong operator to lead our co-marketing program. The main priority for this individual will be to efficiently build out and scale the program across its current marketing channel offerings as well as new formats.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the strategy, operations, execution, and expansion of our co-marketing program. This individual will be charged with building an expansive program designed to maximize revenue, efficiency, and profitability. The ideal candidate has excellent strategic thinking and problem solving skills to be able to manage a complex and ever-evolving cross-functional co-marketing process.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Business-minded, results driven. You are motivated by a responsibility to own and move key business metrics like revenue.
- Highly autonomous. You enjoy taking full ownership of projects from ideation through execution.
- Cross-functional and enthusiastic about working across the organization to achieve goals.
- The type of person who thinks strategically, long-term, and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Comfortable using data and analytics to better understand and address business challenges
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way 2020 is going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Scale the Zocdoc co-marketing program
- Drive program strategy while fully owning all revenue and costs associated with program
- Lead cross-functional team across sales, service, and data operations to maximize program revenue
- Improve current processes with the goal of maximizing key KPIs and program efficiency
- Refine campaign workflows, including campaign calendar and strategy to maximize resource and executional efficiency
- Improve productivity through process improvement and implementation of automation
- Manage external vendors to maximize marketing channel performance and ensure optimal campaign execution
- Effectively expand co-marketing program formats
- Prioritize, develop strategy, and coordinate execution for the roll-out of new co-marketing formats with the overarching goal of maximizing revenue and program impact
- Partner with creative and brand stakeholders to deliver clear and on-brand messages that represent all relevant parties’ interests
- Work with product and engineering teams to productize co-marketing suite of programs into an efficient recurring marketing arm
- Own budgeting, forecasting, and measurement of all co-marketing programs
- Own all program sales and revenue forecasting, budgets, and performance projections across all programs
- Be responsible for resourcing of dedicated sales team across various channels to maximize returns
- Communicate program results and priorities across the organization
- Champion program needs and priorities internally to maximize revenue from program
- Effectively communicate results and analysis to relevant stakeholders
- Maintain transparent and accessible reporting of sales and bookings performance
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects, multitask, and manage time efficiently
- 5+ years of marketing, operations, analytics, or consulting experience
- Proven track record of managing cross-functional internal and external teams
- 2 years experience as a manager or mentor helping to develop team members
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.