Marketing Operations Manager at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Operations and Data Analytics, the Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for the coordination and management of the company’s marketing systems. You’ll have a high-technical aptitude, an understanding of demand generation marketing, and are interested in building and scaling a robust marketing tech stack that drives innovation in a multi-brand organization.What you'll do
- Build, maintain, and provide best practice guidance for campaign management, lead/opp/account routing, external communications, processes, and data integrity
- Administer Pardot and its integrations with other key platforms like Salesforce. Clean up our current Pardot instance.
- Use knowledge of data and system structure to generate the building and maintaining of reports that help key stakeholders make informed decisions
- Build a multi-touch attribution strategy to measure the performance of sales activities and marketing campaigns as they impact revenue across the customer journey
- Responsible for email compliance in sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes
- Analyze, identify and execute system-based strategic initiatives across sales, marketing, and customer success, to optimize operational effectiveness, efficiency, and ROI
- Oversee and manage the integration and reshaping of new and existing technologies and verify their success over time
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a marketing or sales operations role
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and its relationship to the marketing stack
- Experience working with multiple marketing and sales platforms
- Experience in maintaining data hygiene
- Experience working within a SaaS company a plus
- A team player who loves to collaborate and can influence/lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment