Marketing Operations Principal at Via
We are seeking a smart, innovative, and technically skilled Marketing Operations Principal to built a best in class Marketing Operations capability. You will collaborate across teams to define and optimize the marketing tech stack, connect various internal and external tools into our central marketing automation platform, and drive overall automation. This is a unique opportunity to build a critical capability for a rapidly growing, global organization.
Via’s business is multi-faceted, including B2C, B2B, and B2G audiences. We hope you know us for our excellent on-demand ride share service in key cities. What you may not know is that Via has a larger vision to reimagine how the world moves by using our technology to make public transportation smarter, greener and more efficient. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Texas, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 70 million shared rides already, and have transit partners in more than 20 countries.
This critical role will need to understand and optimize the marketing technology used across our business (B2C and B2B/B2G), and will focus on driving marketing operations for our enterprise partnerships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and own the marketing technology stack
- Use technology to drive marketing efficacy: Work at both the strategic and tactical levels to champion and implement technology-led initiatives that are innovative and practical
- Build the marketing automation infrastructure that helps to define and support our B2B and B2G customer journey from a campaign perspective - resulting in positive prospect experience, new sales opportunities, and existing client engagement
- Administer our marketing automation platform, working with the marketing and sales teams to: define structure and process, ensure high data quality & expedited lead flow, drive campaign tracking, and support operational efficiency
- Partner with Sales Operations, Data Science, and other key teams to define the prospect and client data infrastructure
- Generate reporting & analytics around marketing channels, and develop insights to inform campaign strategy and process improvement
- Prove ROI of marketing and growth channels, and explore new resources to support those channels
- Manage multiple projects gracefully and balance contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Ensure marketing processes and best practices are well documented and maintained
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with all facets of B2B email marketing and marketing automation operations
- Experience leveraging marketing automation platforms to structure campaigns and measure success
- Fundamental understanding of how marketing initiatives drive leads and impact sales
- Strong project management experience, including the large-scale roll out of applications to sales and marketing audiences
- Team-oriented, with the ability to build relationships and rapport within and across teams
- An eagle eye for detail, never letting anything slip through the cracks
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Creative problem solving skills
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution and deliver under a tight deadline
- Experience with Tableau a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with high level of academic achievement
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.