Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
As the Marketing Operations Specialist at OwnBackup, you will keep our systems running smoothly and efficiently. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the health of our database, from new lead acquisition to email deliverability, as well as our lead management process. You will support the marketing and sales team in managing campaign lists, automating repeatable processes, and reporting on the health of our lead database.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure data is syncing seamlessly in Salesforce and Hubspot for accurate and up-to-date attribution, provisioning, management, and reporting.
- Support pipeline and revenue goals by maintaining our lead operational process including lifecycle reporting, scoring and sales alerts
- Work to automate repeatable processes to consistently optimize and accelerate marketing campaign delivery and workflows
- Report on the health of our lead database including data quality, accuracy, email deliverability and comprehensiveness.
- Gather qualitative feedback from sales and marketing stakeholders to help drive further efficiencies within processes
- Help develop and integrate new strategies to ensure real time health of database such as new data sources
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of Marketing automation experience
- Experience working in marketing operations software such as Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot, and are familiar with how they work. Hubspot admin experience is a strong plus
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Salesforce campaigns, and reporting, and comfortable building reports and dashboards.
- Bias toward simplification, without over-engineering our processes and campaign flow.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with all levels within the organization.
- Experience within a startup environment is a huge plus
This is a full-time position with an opportunity to be remote for the right candidate supporting OwnBackup's US market.