Squarespace is looking for a passionate Marketing Operations Strategist to help us improve how we measure marketing and build our martech stack.
You will partner with marketing channel teams to develop a comprehensive and flexible plan for improving our measurement capabilities while adapting our data and tracking practices for the broader privacy and brand safety landscape. You will also contribute to our martech roadmap and working collaboratively across the organization on its implementation.
You are a technical marketer who is familiar with the fundamentals of lift testing, attribution models, and programmatic/biddable media platforms. You are comfortable working with marketing data sets yourself in Excel or Google Sheets, and able to collaborate with data engineers and data scientists on complex large-scale data problems.
You will join a growing team that sits at the intersection of marketing channels, marketing data, and marketing tech, with a focus on providing leverage for Squarespace's Media & Acquisition function. You will report to the Marketing Operations Team Lead.
- Contribute to marketing technology stack roadmap by defining business use cases, technical requirements, and processes to support marketing team goals
- Help channel teams to better measure the impact of their campaigns across all Squarespace product offerings by building new tracking and martech solutions
- Help marketing channel teams adapt to shifting platform and regulatory data landscape by identifying opportunities for new tracking and measurement practices and partnering with data and analytics teams to implement solutions
- Work with Data Science and Data Engineering to democratize access to marketing data across partners with a range of technical skills
- Manage Squarespace's data governance and data taxonomy to allow teams to operate
- Partner with Product and Engineering to identify long-term risks and opportunities to the marketing technology stack
- 4+ years of demonstrated success in a digital marketing role with a focus on driving conversions
- Knowledge of paid media channels and platforms from working with campaign managers
- Knowledge of digital measurement strategies and solutions, and the larger digital measurement environment
- Operations-minded, hands-on execution of cross-channel strategies
- Champion ideas, experience working with several stakeholders on complex projects and delivering impactful work
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.