Marketing Ops Manager at Yotpo
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join the Global Marketing Operations team. If you're a tech, process, and data-oriented person, this is your opportunity to make a significant contribution at a high-growth startup. The right person will be comfortable in a dynamic team-performance-based environment, operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and thrive in a startup-like culture. This role is all about ensuring our integrated marketing plan delivers against our core critical metrics and providing operational excellence every step of the way.
- Own and execute email automation and lead nurturing strategy, tactics, and campaigns, to deliver on conversion and revenue goals, including continually modifying and adjusting those strategies based on results
- Manage data and integrations between Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce), as well as other marketing technologies. Execute email sends timely and flawlessly; analyze reporting to extract key learnings to share with the broader team to improve future email campaign performance.
- Identify and implement tools and technology that will enable campaign success and improve performance (e.g., Zapier, chatbot integration, etc.)
- Plan, develop and execute acquisition, lead nurture, lead generation, cross-sell, and engagement campaigns using multiple channels, including email, SMS, push, etc.
- Build and deploy emails and automations in our email platform (Active Campaign)
- Optimize marketing automations for performance across a variety of metrics, including conversions, engagement, list health, deliverability, and open rate
- Oversee the marketing database and segmentation strategy and ensure data quality
- Standardize and optimize marketing automation processes and QA procedures to ensure successful delivery of campaigns
- Advance personalization and segmentation capabilities, lead-score modeling, and database management practices
- Build and maintain automated/operational programs within Marketo for data hygiene, data enrichment, compliance, etc.
- 2 years minimum of professional experience, ideally in consulting or marketing operations roles
- 2 years of hands-on experience with CRM/marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce, Marketo, or Hubspot -- a must, Marketo preferred
- Experience operating 6sense is a plus.
- Understanding of the relationship between a marketing automation platform and Salesforce, how campaigns/data are synced, and the field mapping processes
- Experience using Zapier and implementing webhooks, and tracking pixels
- Strong analytical skills, comfortability with data, and the ability to synthesize quantitative analysis into a compelling business case to take action
- Team player with excellent communication skills that can build and maintain relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders from all across the organization
- Obsessive attention to detail; well organized and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability, and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays, and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards, and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
- Meet the team: Yuval Bresleri & Lily Tamara Bloch
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.