Marketing Programs Manager at Frame.io
See all jobs
You’re a professional plate spinner that makes it all look easy. No matter what project comes your way, you keep it all on track helping our growing teams hit deadlines and ambitious goals.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
We're looking for a Marketing Programs Manager with a rock-solid foundation in managing and executing both strategic marketing projects and tactical marketing programs. Due to the nature of Frame.io products, this unique role requires you to be communicative and personable, and have a combination of SaaS, enterprise marketing, and professional video experience.
As the Marketing Programs Manager, you will work on a variety of projects ranging from B2B collateral such as customized sales decks, enterprise web pages, competitive research and analysis, market segmentation and sizing, customer persona explorations, journey mapping, content production, special marketing programs, events and more. You have a clear understanding of what it takes to produce projects, which will translate to your success in managing process and achieving results on a deadline. As part of your day to day, you’ll spend time implementing and managing processes and structure for all marketing work. You'll work in a matrix organization that combines interdisciplinary functional experts to produce world-class marketing. And you’ll really thrive if you’re able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and enjoy a collaborative work environment.
- 2+ years of strategic marketing experience in technology, video or related field
- Diverse production experience is a requirement, as is willingness to handle non-traditional projects
- Experience being a detail-oriented project manager
- Experience and ability to be a mentor, as a senior member of the team
- Experience producing and managing large scale marketing programs
- Self starter with a passion for details
- Participate in and/or run marketing projects and programs ranging from inbound market research to outbound, customer facing deliverables
- Determine project scopes with timelines, deliverables and costs with Leads on our team, and team members in other functional departments such as Creative Studio, Product Engineering, Growth, and Innovation
- Define work-stream processes and structure for marketing projects at Frame.io
- Implement and manage a department wide project management system
- Foster relationships with partner teams to ensure close collaboration
- Understand the impact of marketing decisions on creative output and business goals
- Cultivate a fun, engaging and balanced work environment
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.