Marketing Project Coordinator
As a member of the Americas Project Management team, you will manage intake of incoming marketing requests, gather necessary information and assign projects and tasks accordingly. You’ll manage the day-to-day intake of requests to ensure our team is running efficiently with no roadblocks.
UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, boring, repetitive tasks, by means of software robots, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Projects, Americas, you will manage the day-to-day intake of marketing requests for the entire Americas marketing team.
- Evaluate input briefs, and gather missing information as needed
- Ability to manage and prioritize requests
- Keeps project management tool and calendar up to date
- Communicate project updates, changes to scope and creative expectations with cross functional partners
- Track team workloads and communicate capacity concerns
- Work with cross-functional partners and creatives to solve problems and remove creative roadblock
- Ability to identify and escalate high priority projects and potential roadblocks
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Drive to learn and roll up their sleeves in a fast pace environment
- Demonstrated creative problem solving & critical thinking skills
Who You Are
Success in this role means you’re organized, driven, and collaborative. You’re quick on your feet and comfortable with ambiguity. UiPath is changing how the world works, and you’re excited to be a part of that!
Additional requirements include:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and project management
- Ability to work autonomously and independently and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as we grow
- Preference for candidates with background in marketing, agency experience a plus
- Experience with Wrike, Trello and/or Teamworks
Some things UiPath offers to you
- Work with a diverse group of highly motivated marketing professionals.
- Work on a wide array of projects keeping interest and growing 360-degree skillset.
- Flexible working hours.
UiPath's Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform eliminates repetitive tasks, freeing us up to do more creative work. With our open, easy-to-use platform, we are democratizing RPA and AI while delivering fast automation, superior scalability and strong security.
UiPath has been recognized as a leader in “The Forrester Wave™: Robotic Process Automation, Q2 2018” report, which gave it the highest score among all vendors in the current offering category.