Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Retail Marketing Science Partner to join Snap Inc! As a member of our Marketing Science US team, you will leverage insights, measurement, and learning plans to help advertisers in the retail vertical maximize ad performance on Snapchat. The Marketing Science team collaborates across sales, measurement product, and product marketing to drive adoption of the most important and performant ad-buying and measurement tools Snapchat has to offer.
What you’ll do:
- Lead measurement operations and learning plans for key retail clients in support of their media objectives and the long-term growth of the partnership.
- Work closely with Sales, Product, and Product Marketing to evaluate, position, and improve ad-products leveraging causal and observational measurement frameworks.
- Oversee day-to-day flawless measurement operations across first and third party measurement solutions.
- Prime-mover on category-level performance meta analyses, vertical research, and playbooks rooted in scientifically sound analytics.
- Build measurement capability and advocacy across your vertical and cross-functional partners.
- Serve as the day-to-day trusted measurement consultant for key strategic advertiser relationships.
- Operate as the ‘voice of the advertiser’ to our product team in developing and prioritizing the product roadmap.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understand concepts, measurement solutions, and underlying statistical fundamentals of the ads efficacy and measurement ecosystem.
- Can access, analyze, interpret, and communicate ads performance insights leveraging a wide range of standard data science tooling.
- Understands the retail verticals needs and can creatively apply measurement solutions and insights in a way that improves advertiser performance and the value-proposition of Snap.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business field - economics, math, engineering, operations research or similar
- 5+ years of advanced analytics and measurement experience within a technology company, media agency, consulting firm, advertiser, or research company
- A strong understanding of Snapchat and the digital advertising and measurement ecosystem as it relates to the retail industry
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct analyses to generate insight and recommendations
- Clear and concise communication; comfortable with presenting insights and recommendations to the most senior of stakeholders
- Advanced degree in business, math, economics, engineering or a related field
- Proficiency in advanced analytical tools (e.g. SQL, SAS, SPSS)
- A deep understanding of applied statistics including sampling approaches, causal modeling, time series analysis, and data-mining techniques
- A proven track record of building and influencing client or partner relationships
- Team or peer leadership and development
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].