Are you the next Marketing Science Partner to join our Performance team in the US?
We are looking for a customer-facing data scientist who enjoys analyzing complex systems and can communicate findings to customers and partners clearly and concisely. The role is crucial l in making sure we can systematically improve optimization across our customers.
You will work with our distributed team of Customer Data Scientists based in our offices in Helsinki, New York, San Francisco, and Singapore. In this role you will analyze, validate, and test different strategies in paid social advertising. You will be working closely together with both product development and commercial colleagues.
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our Manhattan office.
As Marketing Science Partner you will...
- Serve as the day-to-day trusted measurement consultant for key strategic advertisers by analyzing customers’ performance marketing data and develop methods to determine what works and, more meaningfully why it works
- Seek to be the best in the world at optimizing digital advertising in a cross-platform world with expertise and will to experiment across the platforms Smartly.io serves
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product team and Partnerships to find opportunities for new features
- Advice customers on Smarlty.io optimization features, and A/B and incrementality testing, and communicate complex research results to a general audience
- Drive customer and industry adoption of optimization best practices, measurement methodologies, and products
- Perform performance meta analyses, vertical research, and playbooks based on scientifically sound analytics
What we are looking for..
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, or a related quantitative field or similar knowledge
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as familiarity with large data sets and data manipulation tools
- Ability and willingness to become an expert in digital performance marketing
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data-sets, statistical software such as R and/or Python, and SQL
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, collaborating with technical and non-technical partners in a customer-facing role
- Previous experience in account management, sales, project management or consulting is a plus
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads - Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a team of over 400 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 17 cities around the world and represents 54 different nationalities.
We are growing fast and hiring for many interesting positions globally. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/culturehandbook.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description