Marketing Specialist, Paid Search and Social - Squarespace Scheduling at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a social and search strategist to join our Media & Acquisition team to help us accelerate growth for Squarespace Scheduling, powered by Acuity. You will accelerate Squarespace Scheduling’s growth by using paid media to acquire new customers. You have expertise in advertising on social, programmatic platforms, takes a data-driven approach to media buying and has solid marketing skills. You are eager to partner with the Squarespace Scheduling team to bring their product to new audiences. You will move fast and use Squarespace’s resources and best practices to achieve scale. If you are passionate about social and programmatic advertising, excited by a digital-first approach to acquisition-- we’d love to meet you.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York or remotely and reports to the Scheduling Marketing and Acquisition Team Lead.
- Partner with Squarespace Scheduling M+A to take over and build a social and programmatic acquisition strategy that aligns with their product roadmap and vision to acquire new users
- Directly manage Squarespace Scheduling acquisition campaign across social and programmatic platforms, with a focus on GDN, Facebook and Instagram
- Work with Squarespace Scheduling M+A to develop and test engaging and creative social and programmatic content
- Collaborate with Marketing partners to cross-promote and upsell the Squarespace Scheduling offering within Squarespace’s current product lineup and customer base
- Build the measurement, tracking, reporting infrastructure necessary to run ROI-focused social and programmatic acquisition campaigns
- Partner with Finance and Analytics to forecast and measure the impact of Squarespace Scheduling’s social and programmatic acquisition program on Squarespace’s business
- 3+ years experience in paid user acquisition, mobile marketing, and media buying at a fast-growing startup or agency environment
- Expertise in managing paid social and programmatic advertising campaigns focused on performance and delivering positive ROI; expertise in Facebook, GDN and Instagram
- Experience driving acquisition for SAAS, including an understanding of SAAS KPIs
- You are comfortable working in multiple BI/spreadsheet tools to manipulate data and measure campaign effectiveness
- Experience concepting creative to develop and test thoughtful social and programmatic content
- Experience collaborating with partners to create plans and solve problems
- 1+ years experience managing domestic and/or international branded and non-branded search campaigns preferred
About Squarespace Scheduling
Squarespace Scheduling, powered by Acuity allows customers to offer online booking and effortlessly manage their appointments. Squarespace Scheduling, which was acquired in 2019, is a market leader, serving more than 90,000 businesses of all sizes and handling tens of millions of appointments each year. Our mission is to make scheduling easy, so our customers have more time to run their businesses and live their lives.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.