Marketing Strategist - Media & Acquisition (Content Partnerships + Integrated Media) at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a proactive and forward thinking Media Strategist. This strategist will take the lead on planning, implementing, and optimizing performance across our Content Partnerships and integrated buying (inclusive of digital, OOH, print, etc.) marketing channels. Our team works with external brand partners and agencies, in addition to collaborating across internal marketing and analytics teams to meet top-line business goals. You will have access to partners across multiple departments that rely on their insights to inform decisions.
You are motivated, detailed and can determine which opportunities are great versus good. You enjoy solving open-ended problems and organizing endless possibilities into a powerful and actionable plan. Design is important at Squarespace, and we're looking for someone who takes pride in every pixel—whether on a spreadsheet, or a major bespoke branded content video.
Based in our NYC headquarters, you will report to the Content Partnerships Team Lead.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Create channel strategies to improve subscriptions and brand growth
- Lead planning/negotiating and campaign management across branded content and integrated channels (digital, OOH, print, etc.) across US and international markets
- Source, evaluate, and build partnerships for managed channels
- Partner with teams to inform campaign strategy and goals
- Identify and present test opportunities that enhance the program, introduce new channels, and ladders up to higher level our goals
- 4-5 years of hands-on media planning and branded content experience - experience in OOH is a plus
- Understand, analyze, and optimize brand and direct response media using brand lift and cost per acquisition; proficient in Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Familiarity with / curiosity about emerging channels and technology
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, balancing independent thought with collaboration
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.