Marketing Strategist, Performance Partnerships
At Feather, our mission is to transform humanity's relationship with material goods to create a healthier and happier planet. You’ll join a fast-paced, innovative team whose passion lies in delighting customers and helping people live lighter.
Feather is looking for an experienced performance marketer to join the team. The Performance Partnerships Manager will be responsible for developing and executing our performance partnerships strategy across a diverse portfolio of publishers to drive traffic, increase sales, and improve spend efficiency. This role will work as a part of the Media team. The ideal candidate has a strong performance background, is entrepreneurial, and maintains high personal standards with an exceptional understanding of all marketing channels.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing and will work from our headquarters in SoHo, NY.
- Develop and own Feather’s acquisition/retention strategy as it pertains to affiliate, referral, and other partnership oriented performance initiatives to deliver against acquisition KPIs
- Acquire new partners to grow the overall affiliate program, whether that be through direct relationships or larger affiliate networks (CJ, Pepperjam, ShareASale, etc.)
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonuses for the affiliate strategy
- Own them account management of all external performance partnerships
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams (paid media, strategy, creative, etc.)
- Work closely with brand strategy and creative teams to coordinate and plan creative testing and timelines across different marketing channels
- Build and analyze channel performance reports, drawing actionable insights from findings and optimizing strategy towards high performing channels, creatives/messaging, audiences, etc.
- Manage affiliate budget including commission margins and overall spend, ensuring KPIs are met
- Test different promotional offers to help drive affiliate strategy/messaging for future campaigns
- 3+ years experience in performance partnerships, referral and affiliate marketing
- Expert communication and negotiation abilities, and are a natural relationship builder
- Knowledge of consumer behavior around interiors with a strong lean in up and coming platforms and people that will drive revenue for Feather
- Extensive experience in affiliate acquisition partnerships, referral, and omnichannel best practices
- Experience in and are comfortable working with paid media, PR, and creative teams to execute strategies
- Strong organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where deadlines, priorities and initiatives change frequently. Stability means you're not innovating.
- Based in NYC (or willing to move)
- Excited about joining a small team and building something great
- Passionate about Feather's mission
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Fair and transparent compensation structure
- Competitive health, vision, dental, and other ancillary benefits
- Flexible vacation and paid time off
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription
- The latest MacBook and a high-resolution external monitor
- A stylish desk and an ergonomic chair (it's what we do, after all!)