Media Strategist, Display at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a passionate Media Strategist to join our growing Display team within our Media and Acquisition function. You will manage our Direct Display and PG/PMP programs and helping the Display team expand their buying model expertise to achieve full-funnel marketing goals.
You have exposure to hands-on display campaign management in either an in-house or agency position. You have devised media plans that ensure your messaging and creative are well-matched to your target audience, and you have experience working with both standard and native/custom ad formats. You understand how display can improve both awareness and conversion goals, and you have familiarity with both brand measurement and conversion tracking methodologies. You're comfortable working with campaign data in Google Sheet or Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and are excited to partner with data science, analytics, and measurement specialists.
You will join a growing team that runs display buying across all tactics, regions, and marketing goals. You will report to the Display Team Lead based in our NYC office.
- Manage our direct IO, PG, and PMP campaigns targeting users across the full marketing funnel, including planning, execution, optimization, and reporting
- Build media plans using media research tools to support your recommendations
- Create a growth and testing roadmap for your programs based on market and competitive analyses
- Own relationships with our top media partners and platform teams
- Expand publisher and partner mix to imp and ad formats, and collaborate to create an ongoing brand media test agenda
- Work with peers in analytics and data science to evolve and improve the measurement and testing infrastructure for your programs
- 3+ years of experience as a media planner/buyer, with a focus on display advertising
- Experience building media plans that helped achieve measurable marketing goals at multiple stages of the funnel
- Manage media partners at scale, including relationship management, campaign optimization, and negotiations
- Data-backed approach to running media campaigns that allows for constant iteration and improvement
- Translate analysis and findings to tell data-driven stories about campaign performance to senior marketing partners
- Ambition to identify out-of-the-box opportunities for channel growth and go beyond tried-and-true tactics
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.