Member Marketing Manager at Spring Health
| Greater NYC Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:02 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, September 16, 2021
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. Founded in 2016, Spring Health pioneered a new approach - Precision Mental Healthcare - that uses data to get each person the right care at the right time, across the entire spectrum of mental health needs. This approach was recently recognized by the World Economic Forum and endorsed by the American Psychiatric Association. We combine a world-class digital platform with our vetted provider network, leading to 2X higher recovery rates, shorter recovery times, and lower healthcare costs.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry, and have raised over $100M to date from prominent VCs including Tiger Global, Northzone, Rethink, Work-Bench, RRE, and General Catalyst.
We are looking for a Member Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team. This role will be responsible for driving user adoption and maximizing engagement on our platform amongst our existing partner companies. In particular, this role will consult and interface directly with our largest partners to design and execute marketing initiatives to ensure the success of our program.
Member utilization is one of the most important KPIs of Spring Health today. High utilization equates to more people that we can help through our offering and more value for our partners.
We are looking for someone with a passion for storytelling and driving consumer-minded campaigns from ideation to execution. You are organized, process driven, resourceful, and have worked at a high-growth startup. This role requires a high level of creativity, strategic thinking, and project management skills. This is a unique opportunity to elevate your experience as a marketer, while making a direct impact on the mental health of those who belong to our growing client roster.
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with our Partnership Success team to plan and execute marketing strategies that will drive engagement with the employees at our partner companies
- Lead strategic marketing discussions with our largest partners to sell in best practices and develop plans tailored to their unique populations
- Work cross-functionally to develop marketing materials and campaigns assets to build awareness and drive engagement. Assets include but are not limited to emails, landing pages, paid media ads, flyers, direct mail, webinar presentations, and member testimonials
- Work within our email and social platforms to execute digital campaigns that acquire new users on our platform
- Track and report on engagement across our partners and the impact of marketing initiatives
- Partner with our care providers and/or other clinical experts to produce webinars covering current mental health topics
- Conduct message testing and research to gain insights that can be used to optimize marketing efforts
- Come ready to jump in and make an immediate impact
What we expect from you
- 4-6 years of marketing experience with at least 1 year of experience at a growth-stage start-up; experience in healthcare and/or employer benefits is a plus.
- Experience in driving marketing campaigns at scale for B2C or B2B2C audiences across digital and traditional channels.
- A passion for mental health.
- An obsession with detail.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.Exceptional project management skills, particularly in driving campaign and content production.
- Demonstrated ability in driving both high-level strategic initiatives and playing a hands-on role in copywriting, creative production, and campaign execution.A self-starting “entrepreneurial” mindset and ability to flourish working independently.
Why you'll like working at Spring Health
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- Competitive compensation plan including equity in the company: we want you to own a piece of what you’re building.
- Comprehensive benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to Spring Health!
- Flexible vacation plan: our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it.
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description