Offline Acquisition Marketing Manager
Candid™ is helping people get the smiles they always wanted at prices they can afford. By simplifying the process (direct-to-consumer) and reducing costs (by up to 65% less), we can help more people feel confident and healthy. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to all, and we're using modern software practices to diagnose, treat, and monitor orthodontic cases. Our team is a group of startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and Clover Health.
We’re building a best-in-class consumer/healthcare brand and are looking for an experienced Offline Acquisition Marketing Manager who has an interest in owning the growth of Candid’s customer base through offline marketing channels such as TV advertising, Podcasts, Radio, Direct Mail, and out-of-home.
You will partner with various teams across the organization including product, engineering, data, design/creative, brand, studio expansion, and sales. This is a great opportunity to develop and implement marketing campaigns at both the local and national level while helping to simultaneously grow Candid's brand. You will report directly to our Director of Acquisition in our NYC office.
What You’ll Do
- Be the hands-on lead for the strategy and execution of all offline marketing channels - TV, Podcast, Radio, Direct Mail, out-of-home (OOH)
- Manage allocation and optimization of budgets to drive up sales volume and drive down customer acquisition costs
- Provide guidance to designer+copywriters in development of creative, copy and marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign results, report on key metrics and optimize future campaigns based on learnings
- Ideate and execute rigorous a/b testing to achieve consistent optimization and improvement in marketing campaign performance
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on management of all or most of the following: TV advertising, Podcast, Radio, Direct Mail, out-of-home (OOH)
- Experience working in fast-paced startup with a focus on performance and driving results
- Familiarity with Analytics and reporting platforms that help to track and surface campaign performance of offline marketing channels
- Advanced excel skills
- Analytical, creative, and organized with strong problem solving skills, attention to detail, and time management abilities
- Passion for using data to influence marketing decisions and grow a business
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation and equity in the business
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Easy access to work - across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains, and around the block from the F and M
- Commuter benefits
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
We continuously strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.