Casper is looking for a senior performance marketer to join our Acquisition Team as the Offline Marketing Director. This person will own end-to-end strategy and implementation of cutting edge marketing campaigns across television, streaming/OTT, direct mail, audio, print, and out of home. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in scaling video and audio programs, in-depth knowledge of the advertising landscape, and a demonstrated understanding of advanced attribution methodologies to measure the impact of media dollars. This leader will manage the internal team as well as external agency partners to drive efficient campaign optimizations, identify new partnerships for scale, engage innovative technology and product opportunities, drive concept development, supervise implementation, and manage iterative testing—with the ultimate goal of driving customer acquisition and Casper brand awareness.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Oversee management of the following media channels: TV, streaming/OTT, radio, podcasts, print, direct mail, OOH
- Manage and mentor a small team of experienced marketing managers to help meet growth objectives
- Drive channel level performance to meet new customer and revenue targets within established ROAS expectations, and perform weekly/monthly/quarterly optimizations and analysis across channels
- Foster a culture of continuous optimization by developing and implementing a strong framework for fast, recurring and iterative testing
- Set expectations and goals with external agency partners to keep Casper at the forefront of all changes in the competitive landscape, determine cross channel budgets, and pockets of testing
- Understand cross channel synergies and holistic approach to budgeting across upper and lower funnels
- Work hand in hand with the Data Science team to strengthen the offline attribution solutions, including everything from pixelation to MMM/MTA models
- Create strong relationship with Integrated Marketing team in order to partner on creative development based on research and market learnings
- Minimum 8 years progressive experience in growth marketing, ideally in an eCommerce company or startup environment.
- A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset.
- Indisputable track record of growing and scaling innovative businesses or functions.
- Expert-level in any/all of the following: television, OTT/CTV, audio, direct mail.
- Experience in developing advanced attribution solutions, i.e. media mixed model, multi-touch attribution system
- High degree of creativity and ability to tell stories.
- Proven experience in leading internal team and managing external agency partners to meet portfolio goals
- Experience working with different business units and different goals, including retail, wholesale, and blended/omni-channel, all of which lead to one overarching revenue
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!