Offline Media Manager at Casper
Casper is looking for an Offline Manager to join our Acquisition Marketing Team. This person will own end-to-end strategy and implementation of cutting-edge marketing campaigns across radio, podcasts, direct mail, print, and OOH. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in managing agencies and traditional media programs as well as a demonstrated ability to build partnerships both inside and outside an organization and an innate passion for breaking new ground. The Offline Manager will be responsible for test design, results reporting and analysis, budget management within and across these specific marketing channels, and informing the tradeoffs/benefits of how each channel fits into the larger offline portfolio.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Drive offline channel performance to meet customer and revenue targets, and perform weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis across audio, direct mail, print, and OOH to inform learnings, best practices and the evolution of each channel.
- Deploy regular testing within all channels, with the ultimate goal of establishing new, scalable marketing/targeting strategies to drive customer acquisition and business growth
- Develop a strong and collaborative relationship with Casper's creative team.
- Work as a fluid member with other members of the Offline Acquisition team (including TV and digital), to properly distribute budget to opportunities with the highest return
- Foster a culture of continuous optimization by developing and implementing a framework for iterative testing.
- Develop and maintain strong vendor relationships, troubleshooting issues and ensuring strong brand positioning.
- Consult with internal leadership in order to prioritize and optimize high impact opportunities.
- Inform creative development to optimize campaigns and further learnings via testing agendas.
- Work closely with analytics/marketing science team to measure impact of media efforts and help develop model attribution solutions
- Minimum 4 years progressive experience in performance marketing, ideally in an e-commerce company or startup environment.
- Expert-level in managing Direct Mail and Audio campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, lead and hit fixed goals.
- A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset with a strong understanding of attribution models.
- Ability to build an offline media plan taking into account CPM, messaging, audience reach and performance based optimizations to yield the highest ROI.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- High degree of creativity and ability to tell stories.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects/priorities, and develop and execute quarterly business planning
- Highly proficient in Google’s suite of products and third-party analytics platforms.
- Experience with other offline channels (i.e. TV) a plus
- Experience working with different business units and different goals, including retail, wholesale, and blended/omni-channel, all of which lead to one overarching revenue goal is a plus
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!