Operations Manager at CredSimple
CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. We’re looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. We’re solving very real and challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in our quest to hire and retain top talent. We believe in supporting our people in both personal and professional growth goals and pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, and encourage you to learn continuously. We love working with self-starters, doers, collaborators and the insanely motivated.
About the Role
We are looking for an Operations Manager to run our outreach program. We are looking for a platform expert. Someone who can think about new ways to use communication platforms each day. The role requires an excellent understanding of multi-channel communications strategy (email, fax, phone, mail) along with experience in automated or batch communications. The ideal candidate loves solving puzzles, specifically, customer segmentation and the challenge of directing the right message to the right user at the right time. The ideal candidate should be able to manage a vision that balances standardized communication templates with personalization/customization across channels and with the ability to scale to tens of thousands of messages per month.
You're going to manage and refine an automated workflow in which users get flagged when their information is incomplete and get personalized messages helping them to solve the deficiency. We need your help to make sure that:
- The workflow continues to...flow.
- Errors are caught and addressed and then the problem that led to the error is patched.
- Clients' custom needs are addressed within a larger programmatic communications framework.
- Performance is tracked, reported, and improved upon.
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Work closely with our operations team to coordinate automated omnichannel outreach (email, fax, phone, and mail)
- Develop and manage reporting dashboards, monitor trends, share actionable insights and make recommendations based on results
- Monitor daily program automations and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary and improving when possible
- Develop a holistic omni-channel contact strategy that optimizes CTA while maintaining compliance and our contracted SLAs
- Methodically test & identify best performing channels, content, and messages
- Work closely with our product team to advise on product enhancements related to Provider Communications and adjust workflows to account for CredSimples changing technology
- Expand our current offerings to encompass new business lines and areas where communication with providers will be required; standardize communications where possible and roll out new processes where not
- Leverage data to drive decisions and linking it to ongoing performance
- Analyze, report on, and optimize against performance metrics, ensuring we leverage the most effective message for each channel (email/fax/phone) and demonstrating the value of our service
- Innovative: You’re eager to drive innovation and company-wide process improvements, even when it would be easier to leave things the way they are.
- Passionate: You have strong opinions on MailChimp vs. SendGrid or IFTTT vs. Zapier vs. Workato or can describe a platform deathmatch that you're watching.
- Strategic Thinker: You’re able to cultivate a long-term vision while executing on a short-term action plan. You see connections between different workflows and processes and know how to bring them together when it makes sense.
- Thrive in ambiguity: You’re at your best when you have a complicated problem with an unclear solution ahead of you. You’re able to handle non-routine work with changing priorities.
- Communicator: You know how to communicate succinctly to get your point across and increase CTA.
- Operator: You are constantly thinking of ways to scale performance and reduce effort. You think that efficient systems are more elegant than flashy products.
- MacGyver: You are the human embodiment of a digital swiss army knife, with the ability to solve problems with any number of technical solutions without having a team of engineers to support you.
- Attention to Detail: If there is a typo in this job description, you’re the one who is going to find it. You know the little things matter; whether you’re managing an internal project or putting together a new campaign for our providers, you’re on top of the details.
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of online marketing, email or CRM strategy management; experience with healthcare preferred
- 2+ years of experience running campaigns using an enterprise level Email Service Provider (ESP).
- 2+ years of experience managing audiences or segments in CRM platforms.
- At least 1 year of experience refining call to action messaging and strategy.
- Strong experience building a program with various ESPs, tech stacks, and CRM/Marketing Automation systems.
- Knowledge of email industry best practices including contact strategies, data hygiene, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing principles and analytics
- You have a strong analytical toolkit, including experience with Excel, Sheets, Tableau or other tools