Paid Acquisition Specialist at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Paid Acquisition Specialist on the B2C side to join our Marketing team. We are looking for someone who has experience with paid acquisition in the B2C space and who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Optimize and execute multiple paid media channels while maintaining performance objectives for consumer acquisition and CAC
- Monitor and assist with the day-to-day channel management and pacing of offline and online channels
- Manage relationships with key media partners and agencies
- Ability to proactively seek, identify, and evaluate new innovative opportunities for testing and campaign growth
- Collaborate across departments to ensure that the data via our campaigns aid in both the evolution of marketing materials and the user experience
- Ad hoc reporting & analysis for structured experiments
- Coordination with design on consistent and data-driven ad refreshes
- Vetting of potential new vendors for testing and to improve media performance
- Additional duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or other communications focus preferred
- 3+ years experience in B2C paid media and execution
- Experience with performance marketing or agency
- Understanding of media metrics and utilization (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC, LTV)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, remaining organized, multitasking and prioritizing as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work collaboratively with multiple groups in a variety of settings and be able to listen, articulate positions, and advocate ideas
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, and ability to communicate findings effectively
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite experience, especially Excel
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Looker, Tableau
- Experience working in Healthcare, Wellness, or Fitness industry
- Experience in Social Media, Mobile and Video Channels
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.