Paid Advertising Social Media Specialist at SmartAsset
SmartAsset is an award-winning financial technology company pursuing the singular mission of empowering people to make smart financial decisions. Recently named one of Y Combinator's Top 100 companies of all time, we have raised more than $50 million in venture capital. Our personal finance tools, calculators and content reach more than 45 million people each month.
We’ve been featured in hundreds of publications including The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Mashable, TechCrunch, The New York Times, The Washington Post, US News & World Report, TIME, Reuters, Businessweek, Barron’s and many more.
As a Paid Social Specialist, you’ll work with the Marketing team to support the SmartAdvisor business. SmartAdvisor is a matching platform that connects investors and retirees to vetted financial advisors.
You will be responsible for driving revenue for the business through Twitter Ads campaign creation, management, optimization, and reporting. You will also assist in expanding our marketing efforts to other social platforms and exploring different types of creative (video, gifs, etc). to drive performance.
Additionally, you’ll be responsible for managing our direct media buys, which includes overseeing performance and making optimizations, managing and organizing creative assets, and managing publisher relationships.
Candidates must have at least 1-2 years of experience working with Facebook or Twitter ads and managing direct response or performance marketing campaigns.
- Manage day to day operations for our Twitter Ads channel and our direct buy campaigns to achieve ROAS goals
- Own Twitter campaign set up, campaign management, meticulous monitoring and reporting, and testing execution
- Analyze Twitter campaign performance data daily to optimize toward performance goals
- Own direct buy campaign set up, campaign management and optimizations, meticulous monitoring and reporting, and creative asset organization
- Generate and execute new testing ideas, and report on results and learnings
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices
Required Skills And Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience working hands-on with Facebook or Twitter Ads in a performance marketing capacity
- Extensive familiarity with direct response campaigns with precise KPIs
- Aptitude for rigorous quantitative analysis
- Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc), and ability to report regularly and consistently on campaign metrics
- Excellent Excel skills, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, while working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Be a results-oriented self-starter, and a clear and strategic thinker
- Bachelor's degree required