We are NYC based but remote friendly!
Codecademy was started in 2011 by two college students in a dorm room at Columbia that were frustrated by the huge gap between education and employment. A few years later, we are a rapidly growing, diverse team of 100+ in SoHo, NYC. We’ve raised over $40m in venture capital funding from top investors including Union Square Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Naspers, Y Combinator, and more.
If you value the pursuit of a compelling mission and an opportunity to play a significant role in an expanding business, please join us!
As our B2B Paid Marketing Manager, you will become a key player in accelerating the growth of Codecademy for Business. You will be responsible for managing campaigns on various ad platforms, generating quality leads and optimizing for closed deals.
This role requires a results-focused self-starter who wants to make an impact. Having an affinity for data and a zest for relentless optimization is key, as is being passionate about the always-evolving advertising landscape. Familiarity with edtech/online education is not required, but is a plus! This role reports to the Director of Paid Marketing.WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Help develop B2B paid marketing at Codecademy, leading channel testing and experimentation, and arriving at a playbook that’s consistently fueling the pipeline
- Acquire new business customers by building and scaling channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Native, Display, and Offline
- Provide regular insight into campaign performance and give recommendations on how to increase efficiency — then execute against those recommendations
- Partner with designers and copywriters to build out creative assets, and regularly refresh based on performance
- Serve as the main point of contact for select vendor and agency partners
- Effectively communicate results and learnings within the broader marketing team and across various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of B2B or SaaS demand gen marketing experience
- Expert-level understanding of paid marketing channels and associated platforms
- Must have hands-on experience with LinkedIn Campaign Manager and a deep understanding of best practices around campaign structure, audiences, creative, and bidding
- Understanding of synergies between paid and owned channels such as email, content and SEO
- Comfort manipulating and interpreting large datasets to inform decision-making
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Previous startup experience
- Experience working with a subscription service
- Having worked for a global brand and understanding market nuances
At Codecademy, we are committed to teaching people the skills they need to upgrade their careers. Codecademy aims to educate a richly diverse demographic of learners with our product and in order to accomplish this, we believe our team should reflect that rich diversity. Our company celebrates diversity in all of its forms-- race, gender, color, national origin, marital status, sexuality, religion, veteran status, age, ability, disability status-- and works to create an inclusive workplace where people of all backgrounds and beliefs are empowered to better their futures.#LI-Remote