Paid Media Manager
Who We Are
Ready Set Rocket is a digital agency committed to connecting brands and consumers through innovative multi-channel experiences. You can find our offices in New York City and Los Angeles.
We are a team of expert makers who collaborate closely and effectively to solve our client’s challenges. And it doesn’t stop there. We are relentless relationship builders, technological innovators and brand enthusiasts who continuously strive to improve and enhance our products and offerings to better serve our partners.
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible PTO, 401k contribution matching, paid family leave, gym membership reimbursement, and more. Ready Set Rocket was recognized for Best Agency Culture at the 2018 Ad Age Small Agency Awards.
- Execute on primarily paid search campaigns, as well as paid social, display and other paid media campaigns to optimize for client objectives, including CPA, ROAS, and branding/upper funnel-focused tactics.
- Help clients and team members understand the role of various paid media channels in achieving their objectives.
- Leverage performance-based media channels such as paid search, paid social, display, video ads, and mobile advertising tactics to drive leads and conversions.
- Manage the entire marketing deliverable cycle including initial planning, creative briefing, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports and dashboards, and recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies.
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and provide relevant insights to teams as to how they might affect client accounts.
- Provide timely updates to direct supervisor on account health and raise concerns about downward trends and client flags.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in managing paid media campaigns with a minimum budget of $75k/month
- Experience with optimization of paid media campaigns to hit CPA, ROAS, and other relevant client goals
- Extensive knowledge of paid search platforms and optimization tactics on Google AdWords and Bing Ads (Search Management Platform experience a plus)
- Extensive knowledge of paid social platforms and optimization tactics on Facebook Ads Manager
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience creating reports and recommendations based on account performance
- Extremely data- and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills