Paid Media Manager at Electric
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners, 01 Advisors and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
As the Paid Media Manager at Electric, you will plan, manage, and execute multi-channel campaigns across paid search (Google Ads), display media (Google Display Network), paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), affiliate partners, and more. You will create innovative, strategic, and effective paid media programs, with the goal of generating the highest Return on Investment.
Reporting to the Director of Growth, you will work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners (including a PPC agency) to develop reporting and uncover actionable insights to fuel future investments. You are both creative - ideating A/B tests and writing punchy copy - and analytical - managing budgets and creating pivot tables. Most importantly, you’re a smart, analytical, gritty colleague who is excited about investing in paid media to drive pipeline and bookings for a rapidly growing company.
What you’ll do
- Manage, analyze, and optimize paid media performance across multiple platforms with the goal of improving our overall Return on Investment.
- Responsible for our paid media budget as well as managing a PPC agency and external partners.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to align on audience targeting, propose new ad copy & creatives, and build out A/B tests for your campaigns.
- Plan and perform daily optimizations within our Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and Facebook Business Manager accounts, including those related to bid strategies, negative keywords, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Provide high-level, strategic recommendations for account structure improvements, ICP targeting, full-funnel attribution analysis, integrated campaigns, and other ways to improve the impact of marketing as a whole.
- Keep a pulse on the latest trends and best practices for paid media, finding innovative ways to integrate them into our campaigns.
Who you are
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills; you love a good spreadsheet!
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- You are passionate about following the latest ad trends, tracking campaign performance, and using your analytical brain to make our ads better.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Demonstrated experience or certifications with Google Ads or Bing
- Landing page creation and conversion rate optimization a plus.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.