- Monitor campaigns for performance along with Paid Media Specialists, ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly and flagging potential issues to management.
- Create and present sophisticated paid media strategies to clients, derived from industry insights and historical performance.
- Leverage performance-based media channels such as paid search, paid social, display, video ads, and mobile advertising tactics to drive leads and conversions
- Manage the entire marketing deliverable cycle including initial planning, creative briefing, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports and dashboards, and recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and provide relevant insights to teams as to how they might affect client accounts
- Manage up to senior leadership corresponding the most crucial aspects of a client's business, keeping them abreast of any pertinent developments and urgent client needs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Media Buyer (Activation, Investment) managing paid media campaigns
- Experience with optimization of paid media campaigns to hit CPA, ROAS, and other relevant client goals
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms in any of the following: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Google Ads, Search platforms, and Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience creating reports and recommendations based on account performance
- Extremely data- and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Have the ability to lead by example in terms of attention to detail, general work ethic, empathy and internal/external professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Read Full Job Description