Paid Search Associate
WHO WE ARE
The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
WHAT'S THE ROLE?
We’re looking for an analytical and motivated Paid Search Associate to join our team. You’ll be tasked with evolving and optimizing crucial facets of the marketing mix at an incredibly exciting brand that’s changing the way people feed their pets.
In this role, you’ll work closely with teams across the business to understand the efficacy of our marketing efforts while working daily to implement a world-class paid search program that fuels customer growth.
- Stand as internal expert and point of contact on all things SEM
- Launch, scale, and optimize acquisition programs that focus on efficiently growing The Farmer’s Dog’s Monthly Recurring Revenue.
- Meet daily and weekly KPI goals for core channels.
- Manage relationships with any and all relevant partners and vendors.
- Track, measure, visualize and share channel, campaign, and experiment performance.
- Design and build automated dashboards and improved reporting to drive awareness and familiarity of key metrics.
- Bachelor's degree, followed by 1-2 years of hands-on, fast-paced SEM experience. eCommerce experience is preferred.
- Experience with marketing analytics platforms, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Heap, and advanced Excel reporting
- Deep knowledge of marketing attribution methods and consistently up-to-date on industry news
- Prefer dogs to other species
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (complete with free-roaming, friendly dogs)
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible PTO and WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Fresh breakfast, snacks and coffee for the humans
- Strict daily belly rub quota