As Vimeo’s Paid Search Associate, you will be responsible for monitoring, reporting on and helping grow and optimize Paid Search marketing campaigns. We are looking for a quantitative mind with a passion for digital marketing. This position directly ties to Vimeo’s overall growth and revenue goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of managing Search ad campaigns across platforms, and delivering on KPIs.
What you’ll do:
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics
- Perform daily account management of PPC accounts
- Monitor, maintain and optimize keywords, ads, budget caps, and KPIs
- Work with cross-functional teams to help implement and test creative, ad copy and landing pages
- Aid in the creation of new paid search initiatives, including keyword research, ad trafficking, and building out campaigns
- Ensure account, campaign, and ad group structure adhere to best practices
- Design, implement, and track tests to validate bidding strategies, budget rules, landing pages, and ads
- Identify areas of improvement for performance, process, ad ops, and/or technological efficiencies by staying atop the latest industry news and trends, including the newest ad formats, bidding methodologies, and beta programs
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Google PPC marketing with a passion for search and digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree
- Background in SaaS, subscription, digital service, e-commerce, search platform, search engine, or agency is ideal
- Highly proficient in Google Ads (AdWords), Microsoft (Bing), and 3rd party search management platforms (SA360, Marin or Kenshoo)
- Comfortable working with analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, and Looker
- Understanding of pixels, ad tracking, and platforms such as Google Tag Manager
- Highly analytical with deep knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work with a high level of efficiency and accuracy under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and fidelity to industry best practices
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs