Paid Search Strategist, SEM at Squarespace
The Media & Acquisition team is looking for an experienced SEM Strategist to manage domestic and international paid search campaigns across Squarespace's multi-product suite. The main focus for this role is on launching, testing, and scaling paid search programs for our full range of product offerings including Squarespace Scheduling.
We are looking for a creative marketer with both expertise in search and a desire to be part of a full-funnel, collaborative media team. Your team will be both rigorous and experimental, focused on data-driven marketing while also taking big bets on exciting opportunities. If you are excited by data, passionate about finding new audiences, devoted to execution, and motivated to grow and improve, we'd love to meet you.
You will be a part of the New York-based team and reports to the Paid Search Channel Lead.
- Bring to market Squarespace's new (and future) product offerings across the online presence category by recommending, and launching paid search marketing programs globally. Squarespace's Scheduling tools will be a priority for this role.
- Develop reporting and tracking processes for several partners based on KPIs and objectives.
- Manage, optimize, and scale campaigns for multiple Squarespace products across Google Ads and Bing.
- Identify new entry points for prospective customers to the full range of Squarespace products and opportunities to cross and upsell by applying search data.
- Define, implement, and interpret an ongoing testing agenda.
- Interpret searcher intent and draft creative to resonate with the audience, increase engagement, align with our brand voice, and generate customer growth.
- Collaborate across media channels and partners across the organization to maximize the value of search data and insights.
- Work with our analytics team to conduct multi-touch performance analysis and better understand the role of search in the customer journey.
- 3+ years of experience as a paid search media planner/buyer in a performance-driven organization.
- Experience working in all of the following: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, AdWords Editor, Bing Ads.
- Experience with performance tracking and ROI analysis; you are very comfortable working in Excel/Google sheets and building reports and dashboards for measuring ad effectiveness; experience with Looker and Amplitude is a plus.
- Structured thinking and ability to communicate plans and performance to multiple audiences.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.