Paid Search Strategist at Squarespace
Squarespace’s Media & Acquisition team is looking for a Media Strategist to expand our paid search programs domestically. We are looking for a creative marketer with both expertise in search and a desire to be part of a full-funnel, collaborative media team. We are both rigorous and experimental, focused on data-driven marketing while also taking big bets on exciting opportunities. If you are excited by data, passionate about finding new audiences, devoted to execution, and motivated to improve-- we’d love to meet you.
This role is based in our New York headquarters and reports to the Paid Search Channel Lead.
- Plan, optimize and scale paid search campaigns across the Google and Bing search engines
- Monitor performance across several accounts with multiple Goals and meaningful scale
- Recommend strategies for moving the business forward, from the traditional to experimental; develop an ongoing testing agenda
- Interpret searcher intent and draft creative to resonate with the audience, drive engagement, align with our brand voice, and produce customer growth
- Collaborate across media channels and partners across the organization to maximize the value of search data and insights
- Work with our analytics team to conduct multi-touch performance analysis and better understand the role of search in the customer journey
- 2-4 years of experience as a media planner/buyer in performance-driven paid search marketing
- Experience working in all of the following: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, AdWords Editor, Bing Ads
- Experience with performance tracking and ROI analysis; you are very comfortable working in Excel/Google sheets and building reports and dashboards for measuring ad effectiveness
- Ability to communicate plans and performance to multiple audiences
- Self-motivation, autonomy and a keen eye for detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.