About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us?
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is looking for a Coordinator to join our Paid Social advertising team to support planning, activation, reporting, and coordination of all paid social initiatives run by our internal team. This role lives within our Growth Marketing organization, reports to our digital Growth Manager, and will be responsible for supporting both B2C and B2B efforts.
The Impact You Will Make
- Report, analyze, and provide insights on paid social marketing campaigns across all major paid social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Reddit, TikTok, and LinkedIn
- Support B2C (Diner, Brand, Campus, Enterprise) and B2B (Driver, Restaurant, Corporate) teams internally at Grubhub by coordinating campaign planning, execution, and reporting logistics between stakeholders and understanding the unique needs of each team
- Own administrative tasks such as billing and invoicing
- Assist with campaign set up directly in advertising platforms and monitor ongoing initiatives for opportunities to optimize performance
- Identify and suggest potential testing opportunities within existing channels and with new partners, teams, audiences, and creative
- Over time, grow your responsibilities outside of paid social to new channels like programmatic display and search engine marketing
What You Bring to the Table
- 1-2 years of experience managing and executing paid social campaigns (preferred), working in digital marketing, or studying a related field
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets analyzing large amounts of data and extracting actionable insights
- Proven ability to work autonomously, self-prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and coordinate between multiple stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required; ability to keep projects on time, quickly flag roadblocks or issues, and express complex ideas simply
- Both short and long term planning capabilities; ability to contribute to long term testing roadmaps and agility to quickly shift priorities if needed
- Desire to learn quickly, grow your skill set, take risks, and have fun along the way
- Bonuses: experience using Tableau, Appsflyer, SQL, or Google Analytics
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.