Paid Social Marketing Lead
The Farmer’s Dog is the leading tech-enabled pet health brand on a mission to disrupt the $90b global pet food industry. The company is VC backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
In an industry with little regulation, constant recalls, and rampant misleading advertising, The Farmer’s Dog brings a fresh perspective that all dog lovers have been waiting for. Utilizing its proprietary technology, The Farmer’s Dog’s first service reimagines pet food by making healthy, fresh food incredibly easy to feed. Vet-developed subscriptions are personalized to each customer, while fresh, human-grade food is pre-portioned for each dog and home-delivered within days of cooking. The service has delivered millions of meals and is quickly revolutionizing the broken pet food industry.
The company was launched after Brett’s battle to cure his dog’s stomach issues illustrated how processed and unhealthy even “organic” and “natural” pet food truly was. After testing every pet food on the market without success, Brett resorted to a fresh, home-cooked diet at his vet’s recommendation. The results were staggering — Jada was cured. Once he realized how powerful and healthy fresh food can be, he teamed up with Jonathan to develop a fresh alternative to pet food and create the product they wished existed for their own dogs (and dogs everywhere).
Join The Farmer’s Dog team on its mission to bring peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and fundamentally change the way people think about caring for their pets.
Only “dream job” applicants, please. #mustlovedogs
We're looking for a best-in-class growth marketer to run all of our paid social media campaigns. You will own the strategy, execution, and optimization of all Paid Social Marketing activities (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.).
In this role, you’ll partner closely with teams across The Farmer’s Dog and be tasked with exponentially and sustainably scaling some of our most important acquisition efforts.
- Run all facets of our paid social marketing (strategy, execution, optimization, etc.) and own its KPIs.
- Present strategy recommendations to senior leadership and then roll up your sleeves to develop, build, and execute.
- Own the optimization framework. This means setting and executing on the iterative testing agenda in support of a wide-array of insights and optimizations.
- Run the creative agenda - partnering with copy, design, and brand teams to execute high performance (and beautiful!) creative.
- Conduct in-depth analyses to support your optimization framework in tandem with our data & analytics teams.
- Manage relationships with external partners and work with a wide-array of internal teams (Brand, Content, Engineering, Customer Experience, etc.)
- Support our multi-channel optimization framework.
- Have 1+ years of experience managing paid social media campaigns at a brand or agency (bonus points for background at an FMP or subscription business).
- Proven background in iterative, multi-variate, and fallow/control cell testing principles. Statistical significance (or lack thereof) should be meaningful and exciting to you.
- Have a proven track record of optimizing KPIs like CPA, CTR, CPM, etc. at scale.
- Love using performance marketing techniques to solve problems and drive efficiency at scale.
- Have a keen eye and profound appreciation for copy and design as well as an acute sense of their impact on performance metrics.
- You should be an expert in all things paid social analytics reporting (Power Editor, Delivery Insights, Google Analytics, Audience Insights, etc.)
- Love dogs.
Health, dental, avocado toast, puppies.
Beat that, Google!