Are you motivated by working closely with customers solving their online marketing strategy challenges? Do you take pride in helping your customers succeed and constantly looking for opportunities to expand and grow their business?
As a Paid Social Media Manager in the Managed Services team at Smartly.io, you will build upon your existing expertise and execute the digital advertising campaigns and strategies for our biggest managed service customers and drive customer engagement. You will function as the crucial link between customers, partners such as Facebook and Snapchat, and our product development team. You’ll be at the forefront of the fast-paced online marketing industry, allowing you to learn & develop at speed whilst also growing and nurturing your own target market, managing customer relationships with large advertisers, and scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company.
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our Manhattan office.
As Paid Social Media Manager at Smartly.io, you will:
- Manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns for our biggest managed service customers across all paid social channels (Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat etc)
- Work closely with customers to hone their online marketing
- Develop and execute strategies to unlock greater performance and learnings
- Build and utilize advanced campaign reporting to derive actionable insights and learnings to apply across accounts
- Iterate and expand upon performance studies and tests to identify what pushes the needle
- Help to run weekly meetings and QBRs with our customers and their internal teams
- Provide constant feedback to product development on how to improve the Smartly.io tool based on your first hand experience
- Work together with our creative team to provide feedback and suggestions to the customers about improving creatives
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills for Smartly.io tool and Facebook advertising in general so that you’re constantly able to solve customers’ problems
- Build, manage and develop strong relationships with customers and Facebook
We're definitely looking for you, if you:
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, running their online marketing campaigns and building long-term relationships
- Have a minimum 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Have technical understanding and skills to be able optimize campaigns and analyze their results
- Have great communication skills to be able explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give consultative advice to help customers grow their performance
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads - Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a team of over 400 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 17 cities around the world and represents 54 different nationalities.
We are growing fast and hiring for many interesting positions globally. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/culturehandbook.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description