SmartAsset is an award-winning financial technology company pursuing the singular mission of empowering people to make smart financial decisions. Recently named one of Y Combinator's Top 100 companies of all time, we have raised more than $50 million in venture capital. Our personal finance tools, calculators and content reach more than 45 million people each month.
We’ve been featured in hundreds of publications including The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Mashable, TechCrunch, The New York Times, The Washington Post, US News & World Report, TIME, Reuters, Businessweek, Barron’s and many more.
As a Paid Social Specialist, you’ll work with the Marketing team to support the SmartAdvisor business. SmartAdvisor is a matching platform that connects investors and retirees to vetted financial advisors. You’ll be responsible for driving revenue for the business through Facebook Ads campaign creation, management, optimization, and reporting.
Candidates must have at least 1-2 years of experience working with Facebook ads and managing direct response or performance marketing campaigns.
- Manage day to day operations for our Facebook Ads channel to achieve ROAS goals
- Own Facebook campaign set up, campaign management, meticulous monitoring and reporting, and testing execution
- Analyze Facebook campaign performance data daily to optimize toward performance goals
- Generate and execute new testing ideas, and report on results and learnings
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices
Required Skills And Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience working hands-on with Facebook Ads in a performance marketing capacity
- Extensive familiarity with direct response campaigns with precise KPIs
- Aptitude for rigorous quantitative analysis
- Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc), and ability to report regularly and consistently on campaign metrics
- Excellent Excel skills, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, while working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Be a results-oriented self-starter, and a clear and strategic thinker
- Bachelor's degree required
- Catered lunch three times per week
- Casual dress code
- Weekly happy hours
- Regular team social activities such as a company book club, sports leagues, community service opportunities and more
- Benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k)
- Professional education reimbursement program