Partner Marketing Manager at OwnBackup
Partner Marketing ManagerEnglewood Cliffs, NJ or Remote
The Partner Marketing Manager, is responsible for marketing the OwnBackup value proposition to and with our partner ecosystem, including Salesforce, System Integrators, technology and ISV partners. The Partner Marketing Manager, will work closely with the OwnBackup Alliances team to build strong relationships with key contacts in our partners marketing and sales organizations and will campaign using the full range of marketing channels.
The Partner Marketing Manager has overall responsibility for the partner marketing strategy and implementation, including marketing to and with partners. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and directing the development of partner-focused content and collateral.
- Ownership of the partner lead and contact databases for marketing activity, managing the flow as they enter the organization and ensure they are managed appropriately.
- Building strong relationships with the OwnBackup Alliances team globally to provide marketing programs that align to overall Alliance objectives and pipeline development.
- Coordination of key marketing relationships with Salesforce, SIs, technology and ISV partners.
- Building and managing integrated campaigns to and with partners.
- Planning and managing events, from C-level dinners to exhibitions.
- 3-5 years of experience working in partner marketing or demand generation marketing within a B2B software/SaaS company
- Experience creating content ‘to and with’ partners
- Proven ability to create and collate great partner related content including brochures, videos, presentations, infographics, web pages, etc.
- Event planning and management experience, including private and trade events.
- Knowledge of lead management and pipeline development processes and reporting.
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce
- People person skilled in developing relationships across an ecosystem
- Self-motivator with a collaborative spirit.
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem is a strong plus