Partner, Marketing Manager at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that’s pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we’re creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Partner Marketing Manager at Unqork you’ll build programs that inspire our partner ecosystem. This role will draw from your experience in program management, campaign management, and content creation and delivery. As a key member of the Marketing team, you’ll work closely across the company to define and execute recruitment, enablement, field marketing, and joint demand generation programs with Unqork’s community of system integrators and technology partners.
- Implement joint field marketing and demand generation programs. The joint field marketing plan for solution partners should focus on scaled enablement
- Build business plans collaboratively with our solution partners (regional SI and Global SI partners) and Unqork’s field.
- Working with cross-functional teams within Unqork (e.g. marketing, field, industry leads, etc.)
- Align our partners with their ability to support our go-to-market strategy in the following areas:
- Create joint partner marketing programs.
- Cultivate relationships with demand generation and partner marketing leaders in all key partner organizations.
- Expand the number of partners we will host ongoing marketing programs with our regional Solution partners
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant business development, marketing or alliance experience
- Knowledge of using marketing tools like Marketo and Salesforce
- Proven success in managing partner relationships with large enterprise organizations in the system integrator ecosystem
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong skills in multitasking, communications, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Proven self-starter with a high degree of initiative
- Strong strategic selling skills
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.