Partnership & Content Marketing Manager at Grubhub
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
We are looking for a Content and Partnership Marketing Manager to join our team. As a veteran in content and partnership marketing, this role will work alongside the Director of Content Marketing and Sr. Manager of Content Marketing to ideate against and manage strategic partnerships and sponsorships in support of our biggest initiatives. Equal parts strategist, idea person, and project manager, the Content and Partnership Marketing Manager will join a high performing team to engage with our diners in real life and on digital platforms in unique ways.
This role is key in bringing to life the strategy that the brand & growth team builds. All work led by this team member should build brand affinity by representing our unique perspective, create engaging digital and physical experiences that delight our community, drive qualified organic and paid traffic to Grubhub, and deliver on acquisition and retention for the brand.
The Impact You Will Make
- Grow and cultivate the Grubhub diner community through partnerships: working with key stakeholders to identify the where, when, and with whom Grubhub should partner.
- End-to-end partnership execution inclusive of:
- Assisting in creating the story and brief that will be used to sell in both external partners and internal cross-team stakeholders
- Project managing cross-teams and external partners, working with the growth team to negotiate and finalizing contracts, and ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Support all aspects of partnership go-to-market, ensuring that both parties hit their timelines prior, during, and after launch. Establish goals to determine the ultimate success of the partnership
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for the partner and ensure that both Grubhub and the partners goals are being met ongoing.
- Work with the growth team on pacing and reporting.
- This work includes: 1) Increasing engagement and traffic to spark engagement via partnerships with sports leagues and teams, events, complimenting brands, publications on sponsored content, virtual restaurants and more that help new and existing customers know Grubhub’s brand positioning, products, and services. 2) Fulfilling our values through partnerships with companies, brands, and people that can bring our values to life. 3) Business Development by leveraging partnerships for revenue generation.
- Project management & fiscal accountability: Work within budgets and alongside the Director of Content Marketing, Partnerships, and Growth to align marketing spend. Manage contact deliverables to deliver on timelines, budgets, and total company objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Excellent cross-functional relationships and deep insight of the business: Create and maintain strong relationships to ensure experience vision consistency in partnerships.
- Envision creative ways to partner with third parties and help shape the partnerships strategy
What You Bring to the Table
- 7+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- You have previously cultivated, negotiated, and launched partnerships across a variety of industries
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience managing sponsored content partnerships across food, entertainment, sports, music, culture, lifestyle
- Ability to think big and propose innovative strategies to maximize reach and engagement.
- Deep understanding of how to use paid and owned channels to support partnerships and sponsorships and how to optimize this content to generate the best results.
- Experience owning creative input, development, and execution from concept to completion.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, collaboration, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Curious and creative.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment while maintaining high-quality and attention to detail.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.