Partnership Marketing Associate
Are you excited by the prospect of driving demand through our partner program by working on webinars, ebooks, events, and other marketing related campaigns? Do you have a passion for building a warm and client-centric brand that helps elevate and educate customers?
At Namely, our Marketing team is looking for a Partnership Marketing professional to do all of the above by leading demand generation programs with new and existing partners. As the Partnership Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for our marketing partner program from start to finish, from building the program strategically to running the program. Simply, we’re looking for an innovative marketer to take our program to the next level!
- Develop an innovative partnership marketing program that makes business impact
- Project manage internal and external partners needed for successful launches of content campaigns
- Create, write, and edit 3+ content campaigns a month with an external partner
- Drive demand through content campaigns by crafting promotion plans for Namely and our partners
- Thoughtfully craft all promotional materials needed, including blog posts, social posts, and webpages
- Analyze each campaign and iterate on findings
- Cultivate long term relationships with strategic partners who'll extend Namely's reach and brand awareness
- 2-4 years of marketing experience, with a focus on content campaigns for demand generation
- Strong project management skills and the ability to handle strategic initiatives across many departments
- Phenomenal written and oral communication, regardless of audience or goal
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with senior leadership and devise mutually agreeable terms for all parties involved
- Ability to create and optimize innovative content campaigns to grow our organic presence
- Innovation and willing to take risks with new ideas. You aren’t ok with the status quo
- Self starter, you don’t need someone directing or how telling you how to prioritize
- Desire to work on a fast growing team that moves quickly, and often changes course based on data
- Dedication to using analytical skills to make complex decisions
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.