Performance Marketing Coordinator at Rokt
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of USD$150m+ and a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce.Learn more at rokt.com
About the role:
The mission of this role is to execute strategic digital marketing campaigns to increase inbounds and shorten our sales cycle.
Reporting into the VP of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Coordinator is a junior role key in supporting the Brand Marketing function in performance marketing. You’ll collaborate closely with the Brand and Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams across the Rokt suite of products. This role is best suited for someone who is passionate and excited about advancing their career in Marketing and would like the opportunity grow.
Outcomes and responsibilities:
- Increase inbound leads with impactful digital campaigns
- Launch paid campaigns to drive leads
- Work closely with the brand marketing team to communicate the business value proposition of the Rokt products internally and externally to prospects
- Use SEO tactics and make recommendations to content team on how to drive organic / earned media
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and landing pages
- Analyze and report on campaign performance/insights to inform the Brand Marketing team and the other stakeholders
Capabilities and requirements:
- Graduate degree
- Experience in digital marketing operations
- Metrics driven with ability to set up and measure success of a digital marketing campaign primarily in LinkedIn but also other social and search marketing channels.
- Tech savvy, fast learner, and agile executor
- Ability to produce/assemble marketing materials on time in response to a brief, with support from senior stakeholders
- Strong technical skills in LinkedIn and search marketing
- Strong attention to detail and editing skills, able to identify opportunities to improve materials, whether it’s a small word change or pixel-perfect image alignment
- Organized with high personal accountability, able to take direction and work independently, balanced with a strong sense of when to communicate updates
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes, and marketing analytics tools
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Resilience and tenacity:
- Adaptabile: adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; eager to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to help make projects and clients successful
- Efficiency: able to deliver significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Proactive: acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table.
- Persistence: demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get it done.
- High energy and drive, with an ability to exhibit passion for products
- Emotional intelligence:
- Ability to develop other team members
- Teamwork: works effectively with diverse geographically separated teams (clients and Rokt’stars). Able to build collaborative working relationships
- Calm under pressure
- Communication: speaks and writes succinctly and clearly
- Listening skills: seeks to understand others
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, colour, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.