Help us Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) empowers individuals and institutions through crypto by providing simple, elegant, and secure ways for people to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrency. We are a licensed cryptocurrency exchange and custodian with a focus on product, security, licensing, and compliance. Institutional relationships are a pillar of our business and we offer these customers solutions including custody, clearing, and trade execution.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought-leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
Location: NYC HQ plus remote
The Department: Marketing & Communications
We believe that the world should know and love Gemini. In Marketing & Communications, we spend our days analyzing the market, crafting the Gemini story, and telling it to the people who need to hear it. This team sits between our product and the market, and is a key growth driver for every aspect of the organization. We have a holistic philosophy that combines research, data, brand marketing, acquisition and retention tactics, PR, and all aspects of customer-facing interaction.
The Role: Performance Marketing Manager
Gemini is seeking a talented Performance Marketing Manager to be an integral part of the acquisition marketing program and accelerate the growth of the customer base. The ideal candidate has demonstrated deep expertise in acquisition marketing - ranging across search marketing, digital display advertising and mobile app marketing. In this role, you manage paid search, mobile app campaigns and tackle other impactful marketing projects. This position will play a large part in the success of our acquisition efforts, requiring that you be an expert executor and able to create a sound strategy.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to consistently perform at the highest level. Having a strong analytical foundation is required in addition to deep expertise in paid search marketing strategies and tactics.
- Drive user acquisition through Paid Search (SEM) and App Acquisition channels
- Develop a channel strategy to meet both short term and long term acquisition goals
- Responsible for setting up, managing, optimizing and scaling campaigns
- Continuously identify new opportunities for campaign optimization - targeting, bidding, ad copy
- Partner with the internal Data Analytics team to conduct marketing experiments and A/B tests on an ongoing basis
- Work with the Creative team to develop innovative and high-performing assets across all devices and formats
- Track, report and present campaign performance with internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Measure impact of marketing programs on customer behavior, apply insights to refine strategies
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies, implement ongoing improvements and invest in areas that drive scalable results
- Provide data-driven recommendations to scale acquisition efforts efficiently
- Influence the development of a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement and iteration on the marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of paid search marketing experience
- Experience working with PPC (paid search), SEO & other digital advertising channels
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a large acquisition marketing budget
- Strong analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement, campaign performance and optimizations
- Proficient in excel and other data analysis tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of direct marketing principles and best practices
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution with strong attention to detail
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.