Performance Marketing Manager
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage Codecademy's paid advertising efforts across numerous channels and contribute to overall marketing strategy.
- Grow paid channels, build entirely new channels from scratch, managing to revenue and CAC targets.
- Collaborate closely with Codecademy's executive team to set company growth targets, define attribution model, and measure results.
- Partner with product and product marketing teams to optimize on-site conversion and user retention.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our processes and methodology.
- Strive for analytical excellence maximizing return and increasing efficiency.
- At least 3 years of user acquisition and digital consumer marketing experience with a focus on developing / optimizing marketing programs.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with SQL.
- At Codecademy, an interest in learning to code is required.
- Experience at medium- or late-stage startups.
- Experience in freemium online services or consumer SaaS businesses.
- Experience with BI tools like Looker.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.