Performance Marketing Manager
There are more than 7,000 known human diseases, but we have treatments for fewer than 500 of them. Despite sweeping technological changes transforming the world, it still takes more than 10 years and hundreds of millions of dollars to bring a new drug to market. At TrialSpark, we don’t believe it has to be this way.
The bottleneck of getting new treatments to patients is the time it takes to run a clinical trial -- not the ability to discover new drugs (which is actually becoming more efficient). We started TrialSpark to decrease the time and cost of a clinical trial, so that every year we can test more life-impacting treatments for real human diseases, ultimately bringing them to patients faster. We do this by partnering with physicians to enable them to run clinical trials within their existing practices. By providing the technology platform, equipment, and staffing, TrialSpark alleviates the operational burden of clinical research, enabling physicians to focus on what they do best --patient care. And by bringing clinical research to more physician practices, TrialSpark is enabling access for the 98% of patients who currently can’t take advantage of the benefits of participating clinical trials. We want to bridge the gap between medical research and patients who need treatment.
About the Role
Marketing is critical to TrialSpark’s success. We sit in a unique position across a network of patients, doctors, caregivers, and pharmaceutical companies, and we have the opportunity to shape how the entirety of clinical research is perceived, understood, and experienced.
As the Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for acquiring new patient leads from paid media channels. You will focus on improving the scale, efficiency, and accountability of our key lead-generation channels. Key aspects of the role include developing our channel strategy, building & optimizing campaigns, managing creative testing, and running channel reporting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Execute and manage a paid media strategy to accelerate patient recruitment activities across multiple channels and initiatives; including, but not limited to Paid Search, Paid Social, and Programmatic Display
- Optimize acquisition programs against efficiency and economic constraints
- Build robust channel reporting to garner actionable insights
- Create and manage a pipeline of experiments to increase channel efficiency & lead quality
- Partner with Product Marketing, Patient Operations, and Analytics to implement full-funnel acquisition strategies tailored to specific patient populations
This is a core role for TrialSpark’s Marketing team. We are looking for highly motivated, talented candidates with a strong background in Performance/Growth Marketing.
- 3 - 5 years of paid marketing experience
- Hands-on experience managing AdWords and Facebook campaigns
- Track record of achieving performance goals by leveraging expertise in paid marketing tactics
- Familiarity with tech and tools in the paid marketing ecosystem, including campaign management tools and analytics platforms
- Data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline
- Past experience in the healthcare industry
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.