Performance Marketing Manager
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
We are seeking an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join our global digital marketing team. As a Performance Marketing Manager at our company, you will be responsible for placing, optimizing, and reporting on ad campaigns across our paid search and digital channels.
This individual will primarily be responsible for managing the digital journey across Google and Bing as part of our global integrated campaigns. This individual will also support, coordinate, and collaborate with other performance channel owners, with experience in LinkedIn or Facebook preferred. He/she must have an expert understanding of touchpoints across the entire customer journey and primary performance channels. This individual should also be able to proactively use performance metrics and best practices as a guiding light for optimizations and maximizing campaign production.
This position will work with our internal stakeholders and global campaigns team to ensure that our digital channels are optimized for conversions at every step of the digital journey.
In tis role you will focus heavily on implementing and optimizing campaigns and ad packages across different channels in support of a campaign. You will also be required to package up the results from your campaigns into a digestible format to external stakeholders to shape content creation as well as local initiatives.
To be successful in this position, you should be comfortable in multiple platforms in multiple markets. In addition to this, you must work well in a team as there are several departments involved in the development process of the digital campaigns.
- Execute & optimize paid demand campaigns across various channels including, but not limited to: Google Search, Google Display, YouTube, Microsoft Ads/Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Develop an effective, data-driven optimization process to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance
- Monitor & improve current keywords used in search ads to increase volume while maintaining a low CPA
- Proactively find new channels and growth opportunities
- Pull and analyze reports to evaluate performance, set and communicate CPA benchmarks, and translate insights into actionable changes
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop a full-funnel marketing approach
- Track paid growth budget
- Convert qualitative and quantitative data into prioritized test plans and clearly articulate test hypotheses, success metrics and insights
- Seek and understand current industry trends/technologies to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition
- Min of 3 years experience in paid digital marketing - specifically search, social, and display, with a focus on acquisition
- Experience running global demand campaigns in the B2B market at a tech company preferred
- Proven track record of conducting, synthesizing, and applying user insights.
- Highly adaptable, comfortable with managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of A/B testing
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.