Performance Marketing Specialist - US
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 2 million customers in 24 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
N26 has an immediate opening for a Performance Marketing Specialist in our New York office to join our marketing team. This role will be responsible for driving multiple projects, including marketing execution, KPI and results tracking and analysis, budget allocation and performance marketing strategy. Successful candidates will have experience working in performance marketing - particularly paid social and affiliate - as well as analytics and/or digital marketing and will be highly analytical problem solvers with a focus on using data to make creative and strategic decisions.
Once here you will
- Flawlessly manage the day to day execution of performance-based marketing channels, particularly paid social and affiliate.
- Support performance marketing efforts across all channels, including social, search, affiliate, display and email
- Measure the performance of marketing campaigns, develop KPI reports that tell the story behind the data to non-technical team members and communicate your findings to diverse stakeholders.
- Measure, analyze, test, and rapidly develop campaigns, ads, and conversion elements to increase efficiency.
- Build dashboards, reporting, and models for the marketing funnel to project future marketing performance, drive strategy and budget allocation, and uncover opportunities to improve customer acquisition efficiency.
- Track the efficacy of implemented strategies and conduct ad hoc analyses relating to marketing efforts.
- Receive training at our headquarters in Berlin and participate in weekly meetings to connect with the performance marketing team there.
What you will bring along
- 3-5 years of experience running performance marketing campaigns. Experience with paid social and affiliate marketing required.
- Experienced with managing marketing budget allocation across multiple channels.
- Outstanding analytical skills and a desire to use data in creative ways to drive and measure results.
- Experience in web analytics, A/B testing, and conversion optimization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Project management skills, with flawless attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Able to write complex SQL queries and strong knowledge of Python preferred.
What we offer
- Exciting and varied tasks as well as great colleagues
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented and international team
- High degree of autonomy
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- Full-time role in NYC
- Competitive remuneration