PMO Manager at Zipari
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:09 p.m. (EST) on Monday, October 14, 2019
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Implementing and maintaining documentation, processes and policies, including SDLC and SCLC for all projects across the organization.
- Enforcing uniform project processes and policies company-wide.
- Ensuring budget adherence across all projects within the organization.
- Working with organizational units to ensure they are operating inside the framework provided by the PMO while maintaining extremely high unit efficiency.
- Overseeing status and management of projects, including client-facing, product and KTLO.
- Creating and maintaining dashboards that provide leadership insight into project status.
- 5+ years of experience managing projects in health insurance, an organization supporting health insurance or healthcare.
- 3+ years managing a PMO for a software product company
- Understanding of project delivery within a fast-paced organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and mentor project managers
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence or other project management tools
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description